Multifunctional office recycling ATM 8600S
We present a new ATM recycling model from the Korean manufacturer Nautilus Hyosung - Monimax 8600S. Increasing the uptime of the device, the presence of a transit cassette for cash collection without direct access to the safe and many other advantages in one device.
Optimal solution. The uniqueness and compactness of the MX8600S allows you to deploy a network of self-service devices, regardless of location. With its new and improved ATM design, the MX 8600S is ideal for replacing the legacy ATM fleet while enhancing the efficiency of the Bank's self-service device network.
Safety and efficiency. The updated configuration of the MX8600S ensures the reliability, availability and optimal performance of the ATM network. The presence of a transit cassette in the device makes the collection process easier, faster and safer, since loading and unloading cash is carried out without access to the ATM safe.
Service maintenance. Thanks to the new configuration, the uptime of the recycling ATM MX 8600S is increased, which can significantly reduce the Bank's costs for the need for frequent maintenance.
THE PRESENCE IN THE DEVICE OF A TRANSIT CASSETTE MODULE for carrying out partial or full collection without direct access to the safe makes the ATM unique and allows the Bank to reduce the costs of collection.
BRM MODULE is an advanced technology, the highest uptime, increased security and reliability, an optimized cash processing process.
Technical data Multifunctional office recycling ATM 8600S
- Intel Core i3 3.7 GHz or higher (Core i7 - option)
- RAM from 4Gb and above
- Windows 7 (+ Windows 10 license)
- CEN/XFS 3.xx or later
- TCP/IP, Wireless, X.25, Dial-Up
- 17” TFT LCD
- 19” TFT LCD (option)
- Peeping protection
- PCI compliant EPP keyboard (PCI 3.x) - T-DES, DES, RSA
- Option: (PCI 5.x) - T-DES, DES, RSA, TR34
- CEN-L safe with reinforced 4-way bolt system
- Mechanical combination lock
- Portrait and shutter camera
- Biometric scanner (optional) — fingerprints, palm vein pattern, finger vein pattern
- Motorized Hybrid Card Reader
- NFC proximity reader
- EMV level 1.2
- Anti-skimming pad
- Thermal Graphic Printer
- Journal printer electronic journal: dot matrix (or thermal – option)
- Recycling mode:
- Issuing/inserting a bundle of up to 300 banknotes per transaction
- Cassettes: 5 recycling + 1 deposit (or 4 recycling + 1 recycling/deposit + 1 deposit/reject/retract)
- Maximum 313 mm cassette volume
- NEW! Cassette-type escrow module with a capacity of up to 2500 banknotes
- NEW! Transit cassette, for collection without opening the safe (option)
- Hint indicator lights
- Audio input and speaker
- 2D barcode / QR code reader (optional)
- Heating system (optional)
- Service monitor from 10.1" (for TTW model)
- 110~240V, 50~60Hz
- Battery back-up System
- Temperature: 5(0)° ~ +40°C (with heating system for TTW models from -20°C)
- Humidity: 25%–85%
- Dimensions, HxWxD: 1515 x 490 x 1136 mm
- Weight: 520 kg